Are you waiting to be confident before you can finally do what you know in your heart you came here to? Do you want to learn how to build lasting, authentic confidence? If your answer is yes, then our guest this week will sure help you understand where confidence truly comes from, and the steps required to become the most confident version of yourself.
A Heart filled with Confidence
Meet Jules Wyman, a professional coach who is an expert in helping people build true, authentic, lasting confidence. During our conversation she shares how she went from having no confidence at all, to becoming a person who hiked 100km to Macchu Picchu in Peru, Cycled around Cambodia – ending in Ankor Wat, done a 15,000 foot sky dive, abseiled off the Humber Bridge and walked across fire 7 times!
Based in the city of York, UK, Jules is also the founder of “The Confidence Garden”, a place aiming to support individuals who are want to learn how to develop the confidence they need for what is coming up next in their lives.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this 60-minute conversation:
- The only place you’ll find true, long lasting confidence
- The origin of the word confidence and it’s true meaning
- The distinction between having confidence vs being confident
- The only one thing that will build natural confidence
- The misconception most people have about confidence
- The importance of having a plan or strategy for your goals
- The distinction between confidence and competence
- The fine line between being confident and arrogant
- The quality that employers are looking for in hiring new employees
- What neuroscience tells us about confidence and how it develops
- The role that our language and beliefs play in building confidence
- How to explain confidence to a 5-year old
For more information about Jules please visit: www.juleswyman.com where you can also request her free kit on “The 7 Keys of Confidence”.