A born and raised Londoner with nothing more than passion and a dream for helping people cultivate a joyful and loving relationship with life, Michael Dale is an author and coach helping people from all over the world let go of their problems and lead awesome lives by putting their hearts into what they do.
In 2014 Michael published his second book “Escape to the Homelands of the Heart”, a trans-media compilation of poems about awakening the inner poet and finding the most loving and accepting place within yourself. The book is an invitation to deepen your connection with those aspects of yourself you’ve least expressed or loved for your own personal and spiritual growth.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this 60-minute conversation:
- Michael’s story of heartbreak, addiction, and recovery that lead him to become a coach
- How Rumi’s poems opened his heart and inspired him to write his own ‘Poetry of the Heart’
- What escaping to the Homelands of the Heart truly means, and how to start the journey towards your own homeland.
- The origins of poetry, and its connection with the natural and spiritual world
- How to write a trans-media book in the shortest amount of time
- How to awaken the inner poet and use it to heal your darkest shadows and darkest secrets
- How writing poetry can become your next spiritual practice and tool for transformation and growth
- The role that metaphors play in coaching, creativity, and personal development
- How a broken heart is truly an open heart
- The quickest way to open another person’s heart
- The simple steps to get awaken your inner poet
Michael Dale’s background is in executive coaching; helping business leaders and professionals live successful and fulfilling, problem-free lives. His work and writings are featured on VividLife.Me alongside some of the world’s most respected luminaries such as Ram Dass, Don Miguel Ruiz and Oriah Mountain Dreamer. He’s also a curator for Ripe & Ready.
For more information about Michael please visit: www.shadowwork.me