Two years before I became a Heart Intelligence Coach, I had the opportunity to interview a wonderful spiritual teacher about what it means to live with an open heart. What I learned in this conversation, inspired me to learn everything I could about the heart’s intuitive intelligence and eventually become a HeartMath Coach.
Meet the amazing Natalia Baker, a leading teacher of consciousness in South Africa. She’s a leader of consciousness, metaphysical teacher, professional public speaker, author, regular contributor to digital and printed magazines, and tv and radio broadcaster.
Born at the foot of the Himalayas of Anglo-Russian parentage, she has a vibrant, strong and warm personality with a highly contagious sense of humor.
Her wisdom and open heart were shaped through the fires of deep suffering and unconsciousness earning her the peace, joy, power and light she experiences and shares with others today. She has a deep love and understanding of people.
During this lively conversation, we spoke about what happens when you take responsibility for your own personal development and spiritual growth and choose to live with an open heart.
Here’s some of the topics we covered:
- How love creates a coherent heart field around you
- The 7 Layer of the heart and their initiations
- What happens when your heart is open
- The difference between the speed of light and the speed of love
- How healing a broken heart is an individual process
- The only place you’ll find the love you’re truly looking for
- The Golden Ratio’s resonance inside your heart
- The best investment you need to be making right now
- The role and open heart plays in the spiritual journey
- Why your heart always knows best
I hope you enjoy it and receive great value from it. And, if you feel inspired to do so, I’d love it if you could share any new insights in the comments area below.
Listen to the Audio Interview with Natalia Baker
For more information about Natalia Baker please visit her website www.nataliabaker.com