The Chinese philosopher Confucius once said, “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” This is exactly what Ronna Prince decided to do when she embarked on a fascinating journey of self discovery that lead her to create the documentary film Sacred Journey of the Heart, a film about how we are all connected through our hearts.
In this open heart conversation with Intuitive Counselor, Coach, Teacher and Inspirational Speaker Ronna Prince, we spoke about how she became a filmmaker by accident the moment she decided to make a greater contribution to the world we live in by making a film that encourages viewers to “dive in” and make the connection to their hearts and to the hearts of all.
During our chat, we spoke about how the Sacred Journey of the Heart, is ultimately a journey of becoming a powerful, heart centered leader who follows their own inner guidance so that they can manifest the life they came here to live, while positively impacting the lives of others. As she explained during our conversation, “It is a journey where you move from the ‘reactionary’ heart, to the ‘intuitive’ guiding heart, that is always telling you what you need to know to fulfill your highest potential.”
Here’s what you’ll learn in this 43-minute conversation:
- Why you have to stop looking ‘out there’ and start ‘looking inward’ if you want to connect with the Path you’re here to follow
- The difference between being a Leader of the Heart, and a leader who feels compassion.
- How the Journey of the Heart is ultimately a journey of self-acceptance
- Ronna’s history of sexual abuse, and how the process of Radical Forgiveness helped her heal the emotional wounds that were keeping her from connecting deeper with others.
- Why it’s so important to feel your pain first, if you want to heal it
- The 3-step process that will help you truly connect and listen to the wisdom of your heart
- What is the Law of Confluence and how to apply it to manifest your heart’s desires
- Why you have to stop thinking your way through life, and start ‘feeling’ your way instead
- The difference between the ‘reactionary’ heart, and the ‘intuitional’ heart.
- How your unconscious resentments might be holding you back from manifesting your desires
Listen to the Audio Interview
Besides being the writer and producer of Sacred Journey of the Heart, Ronna also facilitates workshops through the United States on topics related to spirituality and conscious change-creation. She is a certified Radical Forgiveness Coach, licensed Brain Tek Practitioner, an aura-soma practitioner and a licensed teacher of the Institute of HeartMath™ tools and techniques.
The film is part of a larger project that Ronna envisioned in 2005 entitled “Global Wholeness.” Global Wholeness Corp is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to bring healing and wholeness to oneself, our communities and the whole earth through the power of love.
For more information about Ronna Prince and to receive her free guided meditations to lead you deeply into the heart, please visit: www.modernmastery.com.
You can watch the movie Sacred Journey of the Heart at: www.SacredJourneyoftheHeart.com