Gabriel Gonsalves’s Heart Intelligence Coach Practitioner Program is a long-distance, six-month, learning program designed for coaches and health & wellness practitioners who want to learn a coaching framework that is heart-based, integral, results oriented, and deeply transformational.
Whether you’re thinking about becoming a coach, just starting out, or you’ve been a coach for a while, this program will provide you with a foundation in Heart Intelligence Coaching and equip you with both theory and practical skills to coach others deeply from your heart and you build a successful practice that is in full alignment with your personality type, core values, and purpose in life.
In addition to being trained in how to apply the seven principles of Heart Intelligence to 7 key areas of life, you will also receive personalized feedback and mentoring from Heart Intelligence Coach, Gabriel Gonsalves, towards your professional development as a coach.
The Program at a Glance
Online via live video group conferencing technology and webinars.
Six months, including individual mentoring calls
Starts January 2017
SESSIONS & MODULES:
18 weekly group training sessions plus 7 Training Modules delivered over six months
7 AREAS OF APPLICATION:
- Love & Relationships
- Career & Success
- Health & Wellbeing
- Spirituality & Purpose
- Healing & Recovery
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Coaching & Facilitation
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED:
- Three individual coaching/mentoring sessions with Gabriel Gonsalves
- A digital library of downloadable audios, ebooks, and videos
- Group processes, special assignments and personal projects
Will I receive a Certification?
Yes. After you successfully complete this program, you’ll receive a certificate from The Academy for Applied Heart Intelligence.
How do I know if this course is for me?
If you say yes to any of the following points, then Gabriel’s Heart Intelligence Coach Practitioner Program could be the perfect fit for you.
- Want to work as a transformational coach and help others reach their highest potential
- Have a natural curiosity about life and human behavior
- Want to know how Heart Intelligence can be applied in effective, transformative coaching
- Have an optimistic view on life and can easily identify potential and possibilities in others
- Consider yourself a self-directed learner who is courageous and willing to explore unexamined aspects of your personality, history, and current motivations
- Want to accelerate your own personal, spiritual and professional growth and development
- Want to improve your leadership skills and inspire or motivate your team members
What will I learn?
By participating in this 6-month course, you will:
- Learn to apply the seven principles of Heart Intelligence in 7 key areas of life with an emphasis on coaching and leadership development
- Deepen your insight into what drives and motivates human behavior
- Learn how to conduct deep, meaningful, and authentic coaching conversations that inspire transformative change in others
- Learn how to cultivate your energetic/vibrational presence and hold space for others to fully step into their highest potential.
- Increase your self-awareness and self-leadership, and self-mastery
- Learn an effective way to enroll clients in a way that doesn’t feel like selling
- Explore and implement the necessary elements to build a successful and profitable coaching practice
What can I do with this course?
- Pursue a career as a Heart Intelligence coach practitioner
- Apply the Heart Intelligence Coaching framework to support clients in achieving their potential
- Apply Heart Intelligence Coaching as an essential workplace skill to have more effective conversations with others and build greater communication and rapport with your team.
- Enhance your management and leadership skills through the application of the coaching framework.
- Apply for the Academy’s next level course, the Advanced Heart Intelligence Coach Practitioner Program, to take your professional coaching skills and competencies to the next level.
How is this course different from other coach training courses?
While most coaching courses focus on the mental and psychological aspect that drive human behavior, this course also explores the roles that emotions and energetic fields play in human transformation. As a result, you will learn how to integrate the emotional/intuitive intelligence of the heart with the rational intelligence of the mind. The cutting edge science you will learn will give you a competitive advantage and help differentiate you from other coaches.
Are there any admission requirements?
At this moment there are no requirements to participate in this course. You do not need to be a coach or have any prior coach or leadership training. A deep desire to grow and transform yourself, by helping others grow and transform is the only requirement.
How do I enroll?
To ensure maximum learning and depth, each course is limited to 12 participants only. If you feel that this program might be right for you, we invite you to apply for enrollment by following these two steps:
- Please complete the Enrollment Form below and click on ‘Submit.’
- After your application is received, you’ll receive an email with further instructions to schedule a telephone conversation with Gabriel Gonsalves. During the conversation, Gabriel will help you determine if this program is the right fit for you, and answer any questions you may have.