If you’re one of those people who firmly believes that you know how to follow your heart, in today’s podcast I’m going to challenge you. In fact, after you listen to this, chances are you might conclude that what you’re truly following is your head instead – or other people’s ideas of what it means to ‘follow your heart’.
And the reason is quite simple: most people will never follow their hearts because they fail to take the four preliminary steps required to do so. This has been true in my own life, and in the lives of each person I coach.
In this 17 minute episode we’ll cover:
- What Osho had to say about the intelligence of the heart
- The biggest mistake most people make when following their hearts
- The five steps to following the intelligence and wisdom of your heart
- The importance of taking action when following your heart
- What you must do each day to access the wisdom of your heart