Author Joseph Campbell once said that, while most people seem to be searching for the meaning of life, deep down inside, what we are all truly longing for is the experience of being fully alive. I wholeheartedly agree.
To me, this is exactly what The Path of the Heart is all about: A path with a heart. One that makes you come fully alive, that brings out both the best and worst in you. A path where you get to bring forth from within you powerful gifts and qualities you never even thought you had. Where you discover the person you truly are and came here to be.
During this episode, we’ll explore why The Path of the Heart, more than a spiritual path of compassion and love – as taught by so many master teachers including Jesus and The Buddha – is a path of courage, requiring that you leave the comfort of the life that has been planned for you and start creating the life that Destiny has waiting for you.
In this 19 minute episode we’ll cover:
- Why the Path of the Heart is more than a spiritual path
- Eight clear signs that you’re not following The Path of the Heart
- The importance of having a mentor or a guide along the journey
- How fear is ultimately the dragon you must slay
- Why it’s so important to celebrate your victories along the way
- The inevitable dessert you’ll cross along the path
- Why you’re destined to fall off the path again, and again.
- The ultimate reward of walking The Path of the Heart