More than 40 years after his death, Walt Disney’s legacy continues to inspire thousands of individuals worldwide, but what inspires me most about how he lived his life was his ability to create a vision that was bigger than himself and dedicate his whole life to the manifestation of that vision.
When the day comes that you leave this physical plane, what will be the legacy you’d like to leave behind? How would you like to be remembered? What would you like to pass on to future generations? What’s the vision you’re holding deep within your heart, whose time has finally come?
To help you answer these questions, in today’s podcast I’d like to share with you 5 key ideas about creating a vision that I know will inspire you, specially as we head into the end of the year, and you start tuning into the new creative impulses for the life you’d like to create next.
In this 12 minute episode we’ll cover:
- What Walt Disney can teach you about creating a vision
- How to go about creating a new vision for your life
- Why size does matter when it comes to your vision
- What is the main purpose of having a vision
- Why you’ll never actually ‘get to’ your vision
- What having a powerful vision will do to your DNA