What does it mean to have an open heart? What are the layers of the heart you need to peel off in order to open it? Why would you want to open your heart to others?
In this Open Heart Conversation with my good friend and mentor Terry Malloy we explore the answer to these questions, while sharing our unique personal views, beliefs and stories about what it means to open our heart to ourselves and to others.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this 60-minute conversation:
- What does it mean to have an open heart each day of your life
- How to remain calm in the middle of a family crisis
- Why the solution to any problem might just be a deep breath away
- The three layers of your heart and how to peel them off
- What’s the most loving thing you can do for yourself
- How prayer can help you open your heart and keep it open
- How to be at peace with your mistakes and use them to help you grow
- Can Heart Intelligence help solve the conflict in the Middle East?
- What happens when you absolutely refuse to open your heart?
- What’s the one thing you can only truly give another human being
Terry Malloy is a professional business coach and mentor who specializes in helping people get to the heart of exactly what it is they do (most people don’t even know that) and what makes them unique so that they can stand out from the crowd, get more noticed and generate more income.
His expertise include Business Coaching/Mentoring, Project Management, Social Media Management, Product Launches, Video Production, Concept Development, Performance Coaching, Conflict Resolution, Vision Coaching.
For more information about Terry please visit: www.VideoFocus.co.uk